We visited Scone palace it was where the stone of destiny was, i sat on a pretend one of it, the real one is in Edinburgh. It was where the Kings of Scotland were crowned a long time ago. Me and Flora had a scone with jam for lunch. We saw a bed that was 150 years old. The gardens were magic and we saw a white peacock. We went in a big maze and we got lost.
Love Lilah
xxxxxxx



Wow Lilah you look like you are having an amazing! time. Room 8 are really missing you and we can't wait to have you back. I love the photos, scone palace sounds like a great place to visit! I can't believe you saw a white peacock. Was that old bed very smelly? You look like a real princess at a castle having scones and jam for lunch! I really miss you too! (and you Floss)
ReplyDeleteLove Kate
How are you Lilah? are you having a good time? when are you going to come back, we miss you! where are you now? Come back as soon as you can! We all want you to come back now.
ReplyDeleteLove Room 8
Hi room 8 i am missing you so so so so much!
ReplyDeleteI am awesome and i am having an amazing time here. I will be back home soon. Did you get my post cards?
love lilah